All the information you need regarding corporate requirements in Singapore. Our guide covers the following subject matter expertise:
- Company Incorporation
- Corporate Secretary
Our team is adding more content every week. Do keep an eye out. For more information, you may contact us here.
- Types of Accounting You Should KnowThe word accounting stands for gathering information and maintaining it and there are multiple streams of accounting. So based on the type of information being gathered you can differentiate it.… Read more: Types of Accounting You Should Know
- Brief History & Importance of AccountingWhat is Accounting? Accounting varies in definition, from scholars to institutes. According to Investopedia, accounting may be established as all the recording work related to a business’ financial transactions. The… Read more: Brief History & Importance of Accounting
- Applying for GST Registration in Singapore – Process You Need to KnowThe General Sales Tax (GST) registration process in Singapore varies a little based on the type of registration and constitution of the business. Proper planning is required to reduce the… Read more: Applying for GST Registration in Singapore – Process You Need to Know
- Incorporating a Company in Singapore – RequirementsHere is a guide for the requirements before incorporating a company in Singapore as required by Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). Requirements include: Company Type Shareholders Company Shares Appointing… Read more: Incorporating a Company in Singapore – Requirements
- Accounting Services – Should You Outsource or Hire In-House?Outsourcing is no longer a new practice in every industry and business. Outsourcing is the process of delegating specific operations or tasks to another company. One of the most common… Read more: Accounting Services – Should You Outsource or Hire In-House?
- Company Incorporation in Singapore: Referral AuthoritiesReferral Authorities When incorporating a new entity in Singapore, businesses or organisations with specific names and activities will require a longer process. The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority might refer… Read more: Company Incorporation in Singapore: Referral Authorities
- Appointing a Company Secretary: What Must You KnowAccording to Section 171 (1AA) of the Singapore Companies Act, a Singapore-based company must appoint a company secretary within six months of incorporation and registration of the company. Requirements of… Read more: Appointing a Company Secretary: What Must You Know
- Bookkeeping Requirements in SingaporeThis section covers the bookkeeping requirements in Singapore, as required by IRAS. There are a few areas that we should look at: 1. Duration 2. Receipts 3. Financial Records in… Read more: Bookkeeping Requirements in Singapore